CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Life......

So yeah just going to update for some of my annying fans.... yeah every body knows im talking about sharron! So here is what is going on in life!

I'm excited for New Moon to come out just cuz taylor lautner (aka jacob black) is a hottie in the movie! But i think Stephenie Meyer is a sell out and no longer will she be my role model! Its a long story which cant be shortened so sorry you just have to wait to hear that one!

I'm on strikers again this year! Going to be on Sparta next year! ANd nothing really more with soccer except that our practices are from 8 to 10 in the morning! And were practicing all summer on those times! Why the heck would i want to get up at eight when im off track and is suppossed to sleep in???

I'm running a half marathon with sharron! Dont know how im going to do it! But i have till september to train! So that helps my case a lil! (i think i'll just have my mom follow us in her car and pick me up when i cant run any more!) :D

I'm still on my way to become an author! I write stories on..... http://www.quizilla.com/user/vampirelove00/profile/ so if you want you can check that out! It's not the story i will be publishing but i think they're still cool! Yep so by next year you will all have to call me ELIZABETH CHARMICHLE THORN! (it's an awesome sudanym huh)

so yeah...... cant wait to go camping for three weeks almost straight..... and nothing more to say except i love bill kaulitz and my aunt blog-stalks and blog-annoys me! (why is it called a BLOG! blog sounds like another name for you poop! Yeah i just took a blog.... LMAO! BYEE!)

TALK TO YOU ALL NEXT TIME ON.....

THE ELIZABETH CHARMICHLE THORN SHOW! YEAH!
(cue guitar solo here :)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Thank you Ashly for updating your blog. It's nice to know things about you every once in a while. You will make the run and I will make sure you train really good to where your mom won't have to pick you up. LOL! my name is spelled Sharon!!!

AustinCougar said...

You are so wierd!!!


GO BYU!

Courtnie Haynes. said...

i no i say this all the time but i worry about u come times. lol jk ash, luv u! see u @ school.