CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

TOKIO HOTEL!!!

I am for some random reason obsessed with TOKIO HOTEL!!!! I LOVE BILL!!!! If u dont know who he is or who the band is go shoot yourself in the foot!!! JK!!! But bill is the one with the awesomeness hair and the black nails!!! OH HE IS SO HOT!!!! so yeah and i thot u guys might want to know that i am now a jacob fan but still love edward dearly! The reason im a jacob fan is becasue when people would ask me why i like edward i would answer cuz real men sparkle! But one day it hit me! WTF was i thinking???!!! REAL MEN SPARKLE! MORE LIKE GAY MEN SPARKLE! But i still like edward but i like jacob more. It is hard for some people to understand. If you dont understand then i would say ITS A RETAERD THING!!! U JUST WOULDNT UNDERSTAND!!! well yeah! Im going to go eat din din! BYE!! PEACE AROUND THE WORLD FOR GENERATIONS! (long live fred!)

4 comments:

jill said...

You are so weird! You should not call people retards! I like the guy with big hair in Tokio Hotel? Which one is he?

g&gjohns said...

Who are you really?

Sharon said...

Ashly you make my day sometimes with your posts. I laughed really hard when I read this, then made Curtis come in and read it. I laughed really hard. Real men Don't sparkle!!! LOL!! I wish I could come be you for one day! You are AWESOME and I LOVE YOU!!!

Ashly said...

to jill- the one with black lion hair.
to g&gjohns- i am ashly! DUR!!!
to sharon- i know im just amazing!
to austin- u are a stinky pants! I love tokio hotel and UTES! and fred! And ur just weird! Well im sorry i forgot about the present and let her run me all around the school in search of her coat. SORRY! but i did email u and ....she saw it.... BECAUSE YOU EMAILED BACK!!!! idiot! JK! but night games when u can so u can give it to her!!! BYE!!! Call me if u can do night games soon!!! BYE!! 2 every one!!!